- Collect or store any information about other users of the Website, including email addresses, without the express consent of such users
- Create a false identity as the sender of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers with the purpose of disguising the origin of any material transmitted through the Website
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- Use, download or copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
Last Updated: September 22, 2017